Help Jen Walk Again

Help Jen Walk Again

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome

Hey Everyone! Thank you for all the support and prayers that you all have been giving me. I appreciate all of it. I am going to start this Blog so everyone has a chance to check up on my updates. This week (April 13- 17) I have been at Project Walk and haven't had a chance to work on this blog. I promise to work on it at least once or twice a week. If you are lucky, three times!

Project Walk is in Carlsbad (about an hour and half drive with no traffic). This place has a lot of equipment that Casa Colina does not provide. I have been going for this week for 3 hours a day (15 hours) and after that I will be going for once or twice a week for 3 hours. Insurances do not cover Project Walk because it is a private facility. The first week alone was $1600 and each hour after is $100. To check out their success rate, go to www.projectwalk.org. The environment over there is promising because everywhere you look there is someone walking or crawling around. I am determine to be the next one to walk.

I will do another blog soon about my first week at Project Walk.

Thank you all for the support and prayers!
Love,
Jen
Founder of Help Jen Walk Again

6 comments:

  1. HEY JEN!!!!!!

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
    OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!!!

    NADIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you:)
    your amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer!

    I wanted to tell you that my family and I have been keeping you in our prayers and in our hearts.

    I would love to help get you the money you need. Do you have a fund set up somewhere where people can donate? Is St. Lucy's or St. Christopher's collecting money?

    We may or may not be able to see you this Sunday, and if we don't, please let me know if there is anything you or your family need.

    Georgia Johnson
    (I hope you remember me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jennnnn!!!!
    i love you sooooooooooooo much
    and
    i missssss you like crazyyy

    im going to come see you asapp :)
    you amazingg



    <333 hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING !!!!
    I believe in you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jen, I have heard a lot about you and your situation. I'm Jonathan's cousin, Samira & I want you to know I was in a bad car accident a year and a half ago, and had to learn to do some of the things you are doing in physical therapy to be able to walk again and I can understand your frustration with everything. You are very brave and I know you will get far with your determination and strong will. I will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete