Help Jen Walk Again

Help Jen Walk Again

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Quick Update

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to inform everyone that I will be attending the Saint Lucy's Priory High School's Musical on May 1st! So if anyone wants to come, COME! :D

My therapy is going great! My arms are sore though, but that's not going to stop me! Lately, I have been going to Casa Colina almost 5 times a week and Project Walk 2 to 3 times a week for 3 hours. I will also start Claremont Club in the summer and that will be at least 2 to 3 times a week for 2 hours. The main thing they are focusing on is to get the legs to wake up so I have some control over them. I have been walking with the leg braces and still waiting on the custom made ones. I have also set a new goal; to stand on my own with no assistance of any type by June 10. Right now, I can stand with a bar in front of me as well as a trainner holding my knees; if they let go, I fall. So I would like to work on strengthing my legs so I may stand on my own once again. After I accomplish that goal, the next will be to take my first step, again.

Thank you for all the support!
God bless you all!
Love always,
Jen
Founder of Help Jen Walk Again

1 comment:

  1. stay tough! and eat lots of healthy food to give your body strength! i like to eat 3 bananas for breakfast just because i know i can. try it!!

    ReplyDelete