Help Jen Walk Again

Help Jen Walk Again

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Therapy

Hey Everyone!
This is a video containing various exercises I did at Project Walk and Casa Colina. As you can see, I do arm workouts, yoga sessions, the FES bike, the treadmill, and walking with leg braces. For the time being, I am using braces that are provided at Casa Colina. I am going to get custom made braces soon, which means I will walk around the house! With the braces, I have to shift my weight so I can swing the other leg. I forgot how tall I was! It feels great to get from point A to point B walking instead of the wheelchair. Hopefully, this will trigger my muscle memory.

Thank you for the support and prayers! Without you I would not be as motivated as I am! I would also like to thank St. Christopher for their generous donation. If you would like to make a donation now before the website is up, please email helpjenwalkagain@gmail.com.

Love always,
Jen
Founder of Help Jen Walk Again

13 comments:

  1. You are amazing. I love you so much. I am proud to be your sister! I am with you EVERY STEP of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Jen... you are very talented... Keep on fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy jen it's rach :]]]
    amazing video luv. you're an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you Jen! You're such a fighter! Keep it up, don't give up!!! You have all of our support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jen, you are looking really good - your motivation and hard work will not keep you down! Keep it up!
    Jill (OT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow !!!! I'm so prooud of you Jen. Your working really hard and it shows !!! Keep up the good work !!! Love you and praying for you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such an amazing person!! It is inspiring to watch you. I know you will be walking again before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jen! I miss you so much!! Keep up the amazing work! I have your blog linked to mine so people can check yours out. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey jen :) oh how i miss you :) i sit in chem every day and i always think about you and how we would always laugh at mr. kays' stupid jokes and i miss you :) but i love you and i hope you are doing well i keep you in my prayers.
    Love you, Hanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg that is so amazing, how did you find this place btw?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heyyyy just wanted to say that even though you are behind me hehehe :D LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this video jenny. It is amazing and I can see your determination. I am so proud of you and I am here for you praying for you always. You are such a strong, beautiful lady! Keep going because I see and I know you are going to reach your goal :) I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenn I'm glad you're doing ok!
    I know you'll be able to walk again!=]
    Keep it Up!
    I hope to see you soon!!


    Steph(St.chris)

    ReplyDelete