Help Jen Walk Again

Help Jen Walk Again

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Promoting Swim with Mike at USC

Hey Everyone!

The 34th Annual Swim with Mike is coming up on Sunday, April 5th and I was asked to help promote the event on campus. I had a great day with USC Phi Sigma Kappa president Jay Juster. We joined forces to promote an amazing organization!

Click here to check out the video!

If you are free on Sunday, April 5th at 10 a.m., please come stop by USC and support a great organization. To learn more about Swim with Mike and the Physically Disabled Athlete Scholarship Fund, visit their website: SwimWithMike.org.

Unfortunately, I will not be at the event because I will be at the Lebanese Collegiate Network’s (LCN) Convention in Boston, MA! Of course I am very excited for the event but I am more excited about traveling out of California for the second time post-injury. I cannot wait to share my experience on the plane when I return!


Thank you for your continued support.
God bless and Love always,
Jen Bou Lahoud

1 comment: