Help Jen Walk Again

Help Jen Walk Again

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Hey Everyone!


I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year. Hopefully 2010 will bring great joy to everyone. This year will have its challenges, but we will always get through them.


I have been improving greatly over these past couple of months. Project Walk has now been working on leg-based exercises and I continue to start and stop the spin bike on my own. Also, the stability in my hips have become stronger.


I have made a one year video with clips from the beginning to now. It will be posted soon. If anyone has song suggestions, contact me :)


Again, I cannot thank you enough for being by my side this past year. Words cannot describe how much my angels mean to me. Without you, I wouldn’t be improving as well as I am today. Thank you!


Happy New Year!

Love always and God Bless,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jen
    I am Ago's friend from Beirut. I was surfing the blog with Ago, and I wish you all the best for this year. Keep smiling, and keep your faith in god for he will surely be with you.
    Fatima and Agathe

    ReplyDelete