Help Jen Walk Again

Help Jen Walk Again

Sunday, October 4, 2009

September Video

Hey everyone!
I would like to thank all my supporters and angels for your prayers and donations; without you I would not be improving as much as I am! This is a video of my latest improvements. I can now crawl backwards, sideways, and lock/unlock my knees on the total gym! The muscles are returning but I need to strengthen them. Every time a new improvement comes it gives me hope that I will be walking soon.

In order to keep working at Project Walk, I need your help. Please donate by visiting www.HelpJenWalkAgain.com and become an Angel.

God bless and love always,
Jen
Founder of Help Jen Walk Again





1 comment:

  1. Excellent job, Jen. You are so amazing and I know that you will make it! :) love you

    ReplyDelete