Help Jen Walk Again

Help Jen Walk Again

Sunday, August 30, 2009

August Video

Hey Everyone!

This is a video of the new workouts I have been trying at Project Walk. I am proud to announce that I have regained some movement in the quad area of my legs. I can bend my legs towards my chest about 25%. I will strengthen this new movement with continued exercise that focus on this location and some other dormant muscles. You can see the new movement in the video. If you would like to donate and assist me in my fight, please visit www.helpjenwalkagain.com. Thank you for your continued support.


God bless and Love always,
Jen BouLahoud




4 comments:

  1. jennnnnn my twin!!!im so proud of you! you are truly and inspiration! keep doing what your amazing! love you twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... that is so great! Keep up the fight Jen... You always motivate me to do more...

    Thank you!
    Serge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good stuf ;) Keep up the pace !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jen you are so amazing

    love bella

    ReplyDelete